rock'n'roll, country, punk & metal.
bands that combine all four successfully.
design, graphic & interior.
the intersection of philosophy & sociology.
emergent gameplay, of the videogaming variety.
deep fried everything.
making lists, including this one of my life's ambitions, and these of things on my mind at the time.
i took a trip! read about it here.
evidence of my lame yuppie side on my (gasp!) house blog here.
- tyrockasaurus: oh fuck i just saw your post about the haribo gummies. what is the deal with you germans and those gummy bears?
- me: HAHAHAHA.
- are your coworkers all about 'em?
- tyrockasaurus: they are always EVERYWHERE
- oh my god
- me: OH MAN!
- tyrockasaurus: and i'm sorry, but they're like.. regular gummy bears!
- me: LIES!
- tyrockasaurus: there aren't any this week because no one went to walldorf on business.
- but i always get a pack from people when they return
- me: yeah, seriously, the straight from germany ones are the best.
- my mom brought me these when she last went.
- tyrockasaurus: hahahaha. i seriously don't get it
- i prefer when they bring me chocolate wafer cookies
- me: hee hee. yeah, germans do those properly also.
- so do they just bring the gummibears, or the cola bottles too?
- i LOVE those.
- also, the ones shaped like pacifiers!
- tyrockasaurus: oh i only got those once
- me: oh my god i want them all.
- tyrockasaurus: ewww
- me: no, no they're AMAZING.
- tyrockasaurus: you germans. i don't know what is in those gummy bears to convince you
- before the budget cuts and economic downturn, we were swimming in haribo over here