rock'n'roll, country, punk & metal.
bands that combine all four successfully.
design, graphic & interior.
the intersection of philosophy & sociology.
emergent gameplay, of the videogaming variety.
deep fried everything.
making lists, including this one of my life's ambitions, and these of things on my mind at the time.
i took a trip! read about it here.
evidence of my lame yuppie side on my (gasp!) house blog here.
… from our twelve day trip to the fatherland. Cities visited include Milan, Bergamo, Brindisi, Lecce, Otranto and Rome, with a bonus jaunt to London for lunch.
Photos will be up sometime, and will include helpful illustrated reports such as “Andrew Impersonates Ezio Auditore Throughout Ancient Italy”, “Catholic Bone Hoarding” and “Distilling for Dummies”.
Info on when that goes online will be posted here.
Plans for today and tomorrow include (but aren’t limited to):
- Playing today’s CivRev game of the week
- Unpacking all my questionable food and booze importations
- AssBro multiplayer session (paging gagmewithapitchfork.com!)
- Playing tomorrow’s CivRev game of the week
- Breakfast! (paging everyone)
- Watching that juggalo documentary
- Selectively digging through my Tumblr dash.